The trust and society has an Board of Governance which assist Board of Trustees for management of the college activities. The Board of Governance also comprises of scientists of national repute, renowned academicians and eminent personalities from industry. The committee assumes a role of intellectual leadership and evaluates new scientific perspectives. It evolves policies and strategies for generation of innovations & development of technical programs. The main work of this committee is to give vision about new technology and courses that are to be initiated at the trust. It comprises of the CEO, COO, Dy CEO, CFO and the principals of its various institutes.
In addition the BoG shall have:
- Two to five Members (Industrialist / Technologist / Educationist) to be nominated by the Registered Trust.
- Nominee of the affiliating University.
- Nominee of the All India Council for Technical Education (Ex-officio)
- Nominee of the State Government / UT (Ex-officio)
- An Industrialist / Technologist / Educationist from the Region nominated by the State Government
- Two Faculty members to be nominated from amongst the Regular Staff, one at the level of Professor and one at the level of Assistant Professor.
Its primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and policy development
- Financial and Legal compliance
- Appointment of members of the governing boards
- Review of institutional budgets
- Review of non–budgeted expenditures
- Approval of major infrastructural changes
- Starting new courses or departments or institutions
Members of the Board of Governance
[table id=21 /][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]