Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering
The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in Electronics Engineering is started in 2022 to promote research and development in the areas like VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration), Embedded System, IoT, Robotics, Machine Learning, Smart Grid, Control system, Antenna Design, RF & Microwave Engineering and Communication Engineering. This program is recommended for students who are interested in careers in academia (e.g. as a faculty member of a university), research or industry. The program offers scholars an opportunity to work at the highest level of research, under the supervision of experienced faculty members. The program typically includes both – a coursework, which is expected to be completed in the first year and thereafter followed by the research component. It is expected that the scholar’s research should culminate into quality publications. The goal of the Ph.D. program is to create a culture of high impact research that produces articulate researchers who are able to deliver solutions to problems.
|Courses||Year of Establishment||Sanctioned Strength||Curriculum|
|Electronics Engineering||2022||10||click here|
The Faculty of the Electronics Engineering Department are experts in numerous disciplines and are involved in following research areas:
- VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration)
- Embedded System
- Image Processing
- Signal Processing
- Machine Learning
- Smart Grid
- Control system
- Power Electronics
- Communication Engineering
- Antenna Design
- RF and Microwave Engineering
- Industry 4.0 Lab (CST Studio Suite-Research Licence, PCB fabrication facilities and full 2-port 8GHz VNA)
- High performance Computing
List of Guides
|Name of Guide||Research Area|
|Dr. R. H. Khade||VLSI, IoT, Embedded System|
|Dr. Monika Bhagwat||Smart Grid, Control System, Machine Learning, Power Electronics|
|Dr. Avinash R. Vaidya||Antenna Design, RF and Microwave Engineering, Communication Engineering|
- To produce professionally competent and socially responsible engineers capable of working globally.
- To provide in-depth quality education in Electronics & Computer Science Engineering and prepare the students for lifelong learning.
- To develop professional engineers who can critically and creatively apply the knowledge of engineering principles to solve real world problems.
- To inculcate entrepreneurship skills and impart ethical and social values.