It is the policy of the Institute to permit its current faculty to pursue higher qualifications on a part time basis from renowned and accredited Universities. However, the following conditions must be complied with
- Once approved a faculty member can avail one day a week to dedicate in the pursuit of that higher degree. The teaching load must be adjusted within the remaining days of the week.
- The faculty member must spend the allotted day conducting research in their research center.
- The faculty must make themselves available for routine administrative tasks such as examinations, inspections etc.
- No more than 3 faculty from each department can avail of one day leave at a time as this would affect the smooth functioning of the department.
- Faculty member should have received admission into a reputable college or university in Mumbai.
- Faculty member must make an application to the Principal with a copy to the HOD.
- The Principal and HOD will review the application and check whether the policy guidelines are met.
- The Principal will make the final decision and communicate that to the concerned faculty member, HOD and registrar.