North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, India
1999, VJTI, Mumbai University, India
1987, Shri Guru Gobind Singhji College of Engineering and Technology, Nanded, Marathwada University, India
Research and Consultancy
- Methodologies for Testing and Locating Faults in Integrated Circuits
Digital System Design, Linear Integrated Circuits, Basics of VLSI, Integrated Circuit Technology, Advance VLSI Design, Modeling and Synthesis with VHDL
- R. H. Khade and D. S. Chaudhari, “OBIST Methodology Incorporating Modified Sensitivity of Pulses for Active Analogue Filter Components” International Journal of Electronics, UK. Vol. 105, Issue 3, 2018, pp. 457-472.
- R. H. Khade and D. S. Chaudhari, “OBIST Method for Fault Detection in CMOS Complex Digital Circuits” International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 9, Issue 4 (e-ISSN: 0975-4024, p-ISSN: 2319-8613).
- R. H. Khade and D. S. Chaudhari, “Methodology Using OBIST for Detecting Parametric with Single and Multiple Catastrophic Faults in an Analog Integrated Circuits” IEEE Int. Smart Tech conference 2017 at REVA University, Bangalore, India.
- Aboli Khedkar and R. H. Khade, “High Speed FPGA- based Data Acquisition System” Elsevier-Microprocessor and Microsystem. ISSN: 0141-9331/2016 Elsevier B.V. (8th November, 2016)
- A. M. Vanage, R. H. Khade, D. B. Shinde, “Classifying Five Different Arrhythmias by Analyzing the ECG Signals” International Journal of computational Engineering And Management, July 2012.
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized Post Graduate Teacher University of Mumbai