2019: VJTI, University of Mumbai, Mumbai
2005: Govt. College of Engineering, Karad, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
2002: Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
Research and Consultancy
- Development of Experimental Facility for Conducting Experiments on Condensation in Helical Coil.
- Development of Experimental Facility for Desalination using Solar Energy.
UG Level: Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering, Thermal & Fluid Power Engg, Fluid Mechanics, Renewable Energy Sources
PG Level: Advanced Heat Transfer, Non Conventional Power Plant
- Ali, R., & Gulhane, N. P. (2018), “Experimental Study on Condensation Heat Transfer in Vertical Helically Coiled Tubes”, International Journal of Process Systems Engineering, 4(4), 257-274
- Ali, R., & Gulhane, N. P. (2018), “Experimental Analysis of Condensation in Helical Coil Tube”, Pertanika Journal of Science & Technology, 26(3)
- Mhamunkar, P., & Ali, R. (2019), “Experimental Study of Condensation of Steam in Helically Coiled Tubes” Available at SSRN 3361575
- Ali, R., & Gulhane, N. P. (2017, December), “Experimental Study of Condensation Heat Transfer in Helical Coil Heat Exchanger”, In International Conference on Advances in Thermal Systems, Materials and Design Engineering (ATSMDE2017)
- Patil, R. H., Nadar, M. D., & Ali, R. (2017), “The Influence of Dean Number on Heat Transfer to Newtonian Fluid Through Spiral Coils with Constant Wall Temperature in Laminar Flow”, Heat and Mass Transfer, 53(5), 1843-1850
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized Post Graduate Teacher in Mechanical Engineering, University of Mumbai
- Received Post Graduate Research Scholarship (2002-2004)