Pursuing Mumbai University from Pillai College of Engineering in Computer Engineering
2010: Mumbai University from RAIT College of Engineering in Computer Engineering
2007: Mumbai University from MGM College of Engineering in Computer Engineering
Research and Consultancy
- Cyber Security and Networking Security
- Cyber Security and Laws, Computer Networks, Theoretical Computer Science, Software Architecture, Computer Graphics, Automata Theory, Mobile Communications.
Certified Courses/ Workshops/ Conferences Attended
- International Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies (GUCON 2019). 27-28 September 2019, Organized by Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Delhi.
- One week FDP on Data Science 1st July 2019 to 6th July 2019, Oranized by Pillai HOC College of Engineering and technology, Rasayani.
- One week FDP201X “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching Learning Process” Completed with 83.15% conducted by National Mission, AICTE approved, sponsored by MHRD, organized by IITB form October to November 2017
- One week FDP101X “Foundation program in ICT for Education” completed with 84% Conducted by National Mission, AICTE approved, sponsored by MHRD, organized by IITB form August to September 2017
- Workshop on Digital tools & presentation skills organized by MES on 3rd June, 2017
- Online Course 8 week for “Theory of Computation” registered and completed Assignments held by NPTEL 18th July to 9th September, 2016
- 15 days Workshop for values Education and self development organized by Sri Ramchandra mission from 8th to 15th October, 2016
- Muley R., Chatterjee M., “High Performance Load Balancing Schemes for Cluster Based Secure Web Server”, International Conference and Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology, ICWET – 2010, 26th – 27th February, 2010, Mumbai, India, ACM digital library more…
- Muley R., Chatterjee M., “Improved dynamic model for policy based access control”, International Conference and Workshop on Emerging Trends in Technology, ICWET – 2011, Mumbai, India, ACM digital library more…
- Vyawahare M., Chatterjee M. (2020) Taxonomy of Cyberbullying Detection and Prediction Techniques in Online Social Networks. In: Jain L., Tsihrintzis G., Balas V., Sharma D. (eds) Data Communication and Networks. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1049. Springer, Singapore.
- T Patange, J Singh, A Thorve, Y Somaraj, M Vyawahare, “Detection of Cyberhectoring on Instagram”, Proceedings 2019: Conference on Technologies for Future Cities (CTFC), SSRN 3362158