- Postgraduate Certificate in Plant Engineering,
1981 to 1983 from Training Institute of Productivity and Industrial Engineering, Madras (National Productivity Council of India, under Ministry of Industry, Gov. of India)
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering- Mechanical Engineering,
1974 to 1978, from DEI Engineering College Dayalbagh, Agra University, India.
Research and Consultancy
- Consultancy and training in the area of Plant Engineering during his tenure with National productivity council to number of Industries
- Advanced Machinery Dynamics course In Singapore conducted by Bentley Rotor Dynamics Research Corporation USA.
- Machinery diagnostic training conducted by Bentley Nevada Sales and Services
- Revision and Transition Auditor Training Course from TQMI.
- Completed Certification Course on Vibration Analyst:Category II conducted by Emerson Process Management Educational Services.
Awards and Recognitions
- Chartered Engineer (India)of authorized Institute of Engineers(India)
- Associate member of Institute of Engineers(India).
- Recognized Knowledgeable Faculty at Reliance Manufacturing Academy.Reliance Industries Limited (RIL).
- Recognized training faculty at Polyethylene Ethylene Training center Ethylene Malaysia under Petronas Malaysia
- Recognized Faculty at CEI Western Region in Diagnostic for preventive Maintenance
- Certified as Vibration Analyst: Category II by Emerson Process Management Educational Services
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering
- Indian Society for Technical Education