Creating Impact Through Centers of Excellence in Research, Consultancy and Entrepreneurship
The institute requires that its faculty do innovative and impactful research in various fields. In order to do this, PCE has taken an initiative to strengthen its research and industry connections by setting up centers of excellence in various fields.
The basic objectives of the centers are :
- Improve faculty research output by providing facilities, infrastructure, software etc in certain focus areas
- Motivate students to become entrepreneurs to contribute for nation development
- Skill development of faculty through consultancy projects and MOUs with industries
Enhanced Teaching and Learning
PCE strives hard to bring out the best in students, both by academic success as well as career readiness. This is accomplished through,
- Extensive academic learning via open book prelims and study camps is practiced to make students more confident in approaching the university exams.
- Project based learning which helps students to enhance their knowledge by applying theoretical knowledge that they learn during lecture hours to real world problems. This also helps the students to understand basic concepts and their application to live problems.
- Sponsor internal and external competitions where students can hone their skills.
Environmental and Social Consciousness
The college has tried to cultivate within the students and staff of PCE, an attitude and responsibility to understand the need to conserve the environment.
Engaging in social activities provides students and faculty with the opportunity to become active members of the community and to have a lasting, positive impact on society at large. Community service or volunteerism enables students to acquire life skills and knowledge as well.