Students are encouraged to actively look for and do internships during the vacation periods. Internships allow students to get real world experience in different industries. Students who complete a substantial number of internships during their time at PCE will be awarded a certificate of merit for their efforts.
Students are encouraged to look for on and off campus internships through the following sources:
- PCE Training and Placement Department
- 91 Springboard, Turbe
- CIBA, Vashi
Guidelines for Internships
The internships policy of the institute will be governed in principal by the AICTE internship policy.
- Internships may be full-time or part-time; they are full-time in the summer vacation and part-time during the academic session.
- During the summer vacation after 4th / 6th semester, students are ready for industrial experience. Therefore, they may choose to undergo Internship / Innovation / Entrepreneurship / Social Service-related activities.
- Request Letter / Email from the office of Training and Placement cell of the college should go to industry to allot various slots of 4-6 weeks during summer vacation as internship periods for the students. Students request letter / profile / interest areas may be submitted to industries for their willingness for providing the training.
- Industry will confirm the training slots and the number of seats allocated for internships via Confirmation Letter / Email. In case the students arrange the training themselves the confirmation letter will be submitted by the students in the office of Training & Placement through concerned department.
- Students will submit training report after completion of internship
- Training Certificate to be obtained from industry.
- List of students who have completed their internship successfully will be issued by Training and Placement Cell.