Every year Pillai College of Engineering recognizes an undergraduate student who have both excellent academic profile (as per the CGPA) along with good overall profile in extracurricular activities, social work and awareness and in the final year of studies for the Outstanding Student Award.
- Registrar will announce a call for applications for the award at the end of each academic year
- Final year students can make an application to the head of department
- Head of the Department will shortlist upto 3 candidates and forward it to the student activities committee for evaluation
- The committee will shortlist further and call the candidates for an interview
- The committee will then select the winning candidate and will announce the winner
- The student will receive the award along with a cash prize.
List of the Outstanding Student from last 5 years
|Year||Name of Student||Branch|
|2018-19||Pallavi Arvind Aher||MECH|
|Shrey Suresh Jakhmola||COMP|
|2016-17||Nidhi Nirmal Menon||COMP|
|2015-16||Saurabha Dhananjay Mahajan||EXTC|