Training sessions are planned for B.E. Auto and Mech students on 7th March, 2020.
Session-1: 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
SMEC Labs will be conducting session on following points
- How to prepare Technical Interview?
- Introduction to Automation Sector Career Opportunities and skills required for it.
- To discuss about different verticals like Industrial Automation, Marine Automation, Embedded system & VLSI, Industrial Instrumentation, Oil & Gas Pipeline QA/QC Engineering, MEP and HVAC.
Key Points about Seminar:
- Max Time Slot required: 1.5 Hours
- Space Required: Seminar Hall or Classroom as per the no. of participating students
- Seminar is divided into 2 sub-sessions:
i. Introduction to Latest technologies
ii. Tools of Latest technologies
1. Automation (PLC, SCADA, HMI, DRIVE etc.)
2. Embedded System & VLSI
3. Industrial Instrumentation
4. Oil & Gas Pipeline Engineering
5. MEP & HVAC
Session-2: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
CV Writing Workshop by Dr. P. S. Lokhande
Session-3: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Interview Techniques (HR and PI)
Session-4: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Employment opportunity in Govt. sector jobs and prepration for it. (PSU, RTO, PWD, Govt of Maharashtra Engg Jobs)