- Diploma in Instructional Design
2014: Symbiosis University, Pune
2009: National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
2006: Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India
1993: Dept. of Physics, Mumbai University
1991: St. Xaviers College, Mumbai University
Research and Consultancy
- Development of Single Crystal ZnO in Anodised Aluminium Channels.
- Effective use of Gagne’s model for structuring each teaching session, concomitant with adequate referencing, for achieving intended measurable learning outcomes.
- Effective interactive design of instructional material (content), using ADDIE model approach for instruction design.
- Preparing creative exercises, questionnaires and assignments for students at various levels (K12 to Master’s level); especially in the realm of Physics.
- Applied Physics to FE engineering students (Mumbai University).
- Semiconductor Physics to MSc Physics students (Mumbai University).
- Solid State Physics to MSc Physics students (Mumbai University).
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology to MSc Nanotechnology students (Solapur University).
- S. H. Deulkar, C. H. Bhosale, Jow-Lay Huang Utilization of Anodized Aluminum Oxide Substrate for the Growth of ZnO Microcrystals on Polygonized Spirals, International Journal of Nanoscience, 14 (2015)
- S. H. Deulkar, Jow-Lay Huang et.al. Hydrogen adsorption on Mesoporous Silica Microtubules Fabricated through the Self-Assembly of alpha-Cyclodextrin and Pluronic F127 Surfactant, International Conference IEEE-NMDC2013, Tainan, Taiwan (R.O.C) (2013).
Awards and Recognitions
- Six Sigma Green and Black Belt Certification 2015: MSME, Govt. of India.
- Best Oral Presentation Award: National Conference, NCMSAI 2019, Dhule.