AICTE approved Bachelor of Engineering, Affiliated to Mumbai University (B.E.)
|Choice Code||Course Name||Year of Establishment||Sanctioned Strength|
|320737210||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||2007||120|
|320790010||Electronics and Computer Science||1999||90|
Eligibility and Requirements of F.E.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subject or Computer Science or Information Technology or Informatics Practices or Agriculture or Engineering Graphics or Business Studies , and obtained at least 45%marks (at least 40%marks, in case of Backward class categories, Economically Weaker Sectionand Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together
- The Candidate should have appeared in all the subjects in MHT-CET 2020 and should obtain non zero score in MHT-CET 2020 or the Candidate should obtain valid score in JEE Main (B.E/B.Tech).
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks, in case of Backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Eligibility and Requirements of D.S.E.
- Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent;
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as a subject.
Provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with second year subjects.OR
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- In the above cases, a suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
- Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
|1||ARC (CAP) Allotment Letter (FC Registration Form in case of Institute Level and Against CAP Admission)|
|2||S.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate|
|3||H.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate|
|4||Leaving / Transfer Certificate|
|6||Caste Validity Certificate|
|7||Non-creamy Layer Certificate (only for DT/VJ, NT, OBC, SBC)|
|8||Migration Certificate (if applicable)|
|10||Equivalence Certificate (if applicable)|
|11||Photocopy of Aadhar Card|
|12||Gap Certificate (if applicable)|
|13||Income Certificate (if applicable)|
|14||Duly signed printout of Anti-Ragging Affidavit submitted online on www.antiragging.in by Candidate and Parent|
|15||Printout of duly signed University of Mumbai Pre-Admission Online Registration Form (mum.digitaluniversity.ac) with one set of all the above mentioned Documents (University's Institute Code: 561)|
|16||MHT CET/JEE Score Card|
- All the students are required to submit Attested Photocopies in Two (2) sets mentioned for above documents.
- All students are requested to keep enough attested Photocopies of all the documents submitted to the college at the time of admission, as the original documents wiil be returned to the students only after completion of their course.
- All students are required to scan their documents before submitting to the college for admission. These scanned documents have to be uploaded for submission for Scholarship etc.
Year Wise Cutoffs Ranks for CAP Round 1 for Open Category Students for First Year Engineering
Year Wise Cutoffs Ranks for CAP Round 2 for Open Category Students for Direct Second Year Engineering
For Admissions Contact:
WhatsApp Nos : 9769710532 / 9372726276