One Day Conference on “Polymer Processing”
Polymer Processing Academy (PPA) in association with Pillai College of Engineering (PCE), is organizing a One Day Conference on “Polymer Processing” on 23rd February, 2019 at Pillai College of Engineering, New Panvel campus. Around 250 participants from different parts of India were attended the conference.
Many eminent dignitaries and speakers from various leading academic, research institute and industries were present who gave this conference a global appeal.
- Dr. Ashok Misra (Ex IIT Bombay Director and NASI Distinguished Professor, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore)
- Mr. Dinesh Kumar (Executive Director and Head IEOT, ONGC)
- Prof. N. C. Saha (Director, Indian Institute of Packaging)
- Prof. Anup K. Ghosh (Secretary PPA and Head, Dept. of Materials Sci & Engg IIT Delhi)
- Dr. Manoranjan Patri (Director, NMRL Ambernath (DRDO Lab)
- Prof. Arup R. Bhattacharyya (Dept of MEMS, IIT Bombay)
- Dr. V. K. Gupta (Senior Vice President, Relience India Ltd., Mumbai)
- Dr. Priam Pillai (COO, Pillai College of Engineering)
- Dr. Rupesh Khare (Senior Manager R &D, Aditya Birla Group)
- Dr. D. S. Bag (Joint Director and Head: Polymer Matrix Composite Division, DMSRDE Kanpur, DRDO Lab)