We have MOU with established companies which provide exciting opportunities
- EMC Academic Alliance: Training with EMC2 and their Infrastructure Storage Management software
- PCE is accredited by TCS for Campus Recruitment
- PCE has signed MOU with CISCO and became the Cisco Networking Academy
- PCE has signed MOU with Microchip Academy. It Conduct faculty training and student training programs as part of the Microchip Academic Program
PCE is a thriving recruitment hub with established national and international companies regularly seen on campus. Our Training and Placement Cell works in accordance with the changing corporate sector to provide competitive and comprehensive training for our students. Through PCE’s revered connections with global recruitment industries candidates may enter the workplace in a prepared and competitive state of mind. The Training and Placement Cell has facilitated the recruitment of a large number of engineers through several joint campus ventures with companies such as L&T Infotech, TCS, GEP, Majesco, Quality Kiosk, KPIT, Birla Soft, Byjus, BKT Tyre, TATA AIG, Sanmar, Paramatrix, Hexaware, Reliance Retail, Reliance Jio, Rave, TSS Consultancy, Persistent, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and many more.
More than 200 students have benefitted from 60 hours of compulsory workplace training that was provided by the Cell. In 2012 alone, many were successfully recruited by national and international companies.
PCE has signed an MOU with Taloja Industries Association for Curriculum Design, Industrial Training & Visits, Internships and Placement of Students, Research and Development, Skill Development Programs, Guest Lectures, Faculty Development Programs.
PCE has signed MOU with TESTGRAD for placement preparation program for undergraduate (bachelor) students of the institute including following services:
1. Pre-Training Assessment
2. Post Training Assessment
3. Company Mock Test
4. Free Webinar and Training Session