Avishkar Research Convention (2018-19)
Avishkar Research Convention is conducted by Mumbai University. This convention is designed with the intention to develop a research culture and scientific temper among the students, scholars and teachers from undergraduate to doctoral level in the state of Maharashtra. College Level selection was done on 19th December, 2019. There were many teams who participated six teams were selected from UG level and 3 teams from PG level.
List of teams which are qualified for first round:
- Development of Programmed Scavenger
- Design and Fabrication of Water Surface Cleaner
- Arduino based Engine Management System
- A Platform to Blend Social and Academic Activities of an Institute
- Smart Garbage Monitoring
- Stealth Application
- Investigation on Extraction of waste thermal energy from solar pv panels
- Bus Transportation Arrival and Departure Time Prediction using Machine Learning Based Ensemble Technique
- Usability improvements with Agriculture Services
The first round of Avishkar was held on 23rd December, 2019 at Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology, Nerul. During this round the participants need to do poster presentation. After this round there were two UG teams and two PG teams Then the second round was conducted on 2nd January, 2019 at K. J. Somaiya, Sion. After this round only one team from each level were selected for the next round.
- Stealth Application from UG Level
- Investigation on Extraction of waste thermal energy from solar pv panels in PG Level
The State level round was at Gondwana University, both the above team tried their very best and cleared all the rounds but in the end luck was not on our side and our teams had to come empty handed.