June 2016: Pillai College of Engineering, New Panvel in Electronics Engineering
2013: Pillai College of Engineering, New Panvel in Electronics Engineering
Research and Consultancy
Development of Automatic Gate System for security concerns.
Basic Electrical Engineering, Computer Organization, Analog and Digital Circuits, Software Simulation Laboratory
- Ruchira Patole, “Automatic gate system with autofocus camera using Node-RED”, Springer, International Conference on Innovations in Mechanical Engineering, Hyderabad, book series “Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering”, Springer, ISSN:2195-4356, January 2019.
- Ruchira Patole, Monika Bhagwat, “Designing of three phase induction motor in Lab View”, International Conference on Inventive Computing Technology ICICT, IRO, IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/INVENTIVE.2016.7830156, Coimbatore, India 2016 more…
- Ruchira Patole, Monika Bhagwat, “Detection of broken rotor bar faults in three phase induction motor using leakage flux analysis”, 20th International Conference on Instrumentation Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Nagpur, July 2016
- Ruchira Patole, Monika Bhagwat, “Detection of rotor and eccentricity faults in three phase induction motors using sound analysis”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, IRJET, ISSN: 2395-0056, Vol:03, Issue: 06, June 2016 more…
Awards and Recognitions
- Secured First Position in AVISHKAR – Inter University Research Convention (2014-15), Mumbai University for Presenting the Project “Leakage flux Monitoring for Early Detection of Damages in Electrical Machines”
- Secured Second position in the Technical Project Presentation Contest – 2014 organized by Pillai College of Engineering, New Panvel
- Secured Sixth position in AVISHKAR – Inter University Research Convention (2012-13), Mumbai University for presenting the project “FPGA based PID controller for Temperature control”
- Presented a paper at the Technical Paper Presentation Contest – 2012 organized by Pillai College of Engineering
- Participated in State Level Project Competition TANTRAGYAN – 2013 (IEEE) organized by Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering