(CSE): Government Engineering College, Amravati University
(IT): VESIT, University of Mumbai
(CSE): AEC, Amravati University
Engg. (Comp. Tech): MSBTE
(Human Psy.): YCMOU
Cyber Law: Government Law College, Mumbai
Research and Consultancy
Cyber Crime Consultant – Navi Mumbai Police Dept.
- Helped police dept to solve case registered under IT act 66 A, B by doing Investigation, Digital evidence collection, Preservation and establishing chain of custody for CR No-II 50/2013, at Rabale Police station, Navi Mumbai.
- Helped police dept to solve Data theft from IT company, case registered under IT act 43 B, 66 by doing Investigation, Digital evidence collection, Preservation and establishing chain of custody for CR No-II 11/2013, at Rabale Police station, Navi Mumbai.
- Provided expert guidance to (Rabale MIDC police Station, Rabale Police Station, APMC Market Police Station, Zone-1 Dy. Commissioner, Navimumbai, Sindhudurg Police Station,Palghar Police Station, Dist. Palghar) on dealing various social networking cyber frauds/crimes, online banking frauds, Nigerian Frauds.
- Developed and deployed Secure Software Life Cycle Model for Infomatica Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Workshop / Guest Lecture / Expert Lectures Delivered
- “Cyber Security and Cyber Law”, Pillai HOC College of Engineering and Technology, Rasayani, Panvel, Dist. Raigad, Dated: 18th March, 2016
- “Online Library Data Security”, STTP on Library Management System in IT Era, Abdul Razzak Kalsekar Polytechnic, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Dated: 19th January, 2016
- “Internet Security Issues and Goals of Information Security”, ISTE approved STTP on Computer Network Security, AIKTC, School of Engineering and Techology, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai. Dated: 11th July, 2016
- “Cyber Security and Digital Forensics”, 6 Days Workshop, MET Bhujbal Knowledge City, Institute of Technology, Adgaon, Nashik, Dated: 27th May to 1st June, 2017
- P. S. Lokhande, B. B. Meshram, “Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to Find Most Probable Web Attack on an E-Commerce Site”, ACM Digital Library, ISBN: 978-1-4503-3962-9 DOI: 10.1145/2905055.2905120, more…
- P. S. Lokhande, B. B. Meshram, “Digital Forensics Analysis for Data Theft”, The International Journal of Forensic Computer Science, Brazil, DOI: 10.5769/J201501004 or http://ijofcs.org/abstract-v10n1-pp04.html, IJoFCS (2015) 1, 29-51 more…
- P. S. Lokhande, B. B. Meshram, “Analysis and Design of Web Personalization Systems for E-Commerce”, International Journal of Web Technology ISSN: 2278-2389, Volume 4, Issue 2, December 2015.
- P. S. Lokhande, B. B. Meshram, “Learning from the Past Intrusion Attacks: Digital Evidence Collection to Make e-Commerce Systems More Secure”, Conference ICL2009 September 23-25, 2009 Villach, Austria. more…
- P.S. Lokhande, B. B. Meshram, “Web Engineering Model and Quality Issues for Building E-Commerce Applications”, International Association of Online Engineering (IAOE), University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT, USA 2009.
- “System and Method for Making Highly Loaded E-Commerce Website Scalable”, Published in Official Journal of the Patent Office, India, Issue Number 39/2016. Publication of the Patent Office. Dt: 16th September, 2016, Application No: 201621029706A
- “Secure Credit Card Model for E-Commerce Transactions with USB Flash”, Published in Official Journal of the Patent Office, India, Issue Number 9/2016. Publication of the Patent Office. Dt: 26th February, 2016, Application No: 201621004372A
Awards and Recognitions
- Provided Cyber Crime Consultancy to – Navi Mumbai, Sindhudurg and Palghar Police Dept.
- Worked as member Local Inquiry Committee, Mumbai University
- Worked as subject expert USSC Committee, Mumbai University
- Research Paper Reviewer IEEE Explore
- Featured on various Technical Talk shows on SAAM TV
- Engineering education and career opportunities:
- Importance of google.com in the life of students. Whether gurus cab be replaced by google?
- Career opportunities in Web and Mobile (Android Application)