AICTE approved Bachelor of Engineering, Affiliated to Mumbai University (B.E.)
|3||B.E. Degree and Marksheet|
|4||M.E. Degree and Marksheet|
|5||P.E.T. Score Card|
|6||Teaching Experience Letter / Certificate|
|7||Research Experience Letter / Certificate|
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together;
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a Recognised University as defined by UGC and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Obtained score in CET conducted by the Competent Authority.
|1||ARC (CAP) Allotment Letter (FC Registration Form in case of Institute Level and Against CAP Admission)|
|2||S.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate|
|3||H.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate|
|4||Leaving / Transfer Certificate|
|6||Caste Validity Certificate|
|7||Non-creamy Layer Certificate (only for DT/VJ, NT, OBC, SBC)|
|8||Migration Certificate (if applicable)|
|10||Equivalence Certificate (if applicable)|
|11||Photocopy of Aadhar Card|
|12||Gap Certificate (if applicable)|
|13||Income Certificate (if applicable)|
|14||Duly signed printout of Anti-Ragging Affidavit submitted online on www.antiragging.in by Candidate and Parent|
|15||Printout of duly signed University of Mumbai Pre-Admission Online Registration Form (mum.digitaluniversity.ac) with one set of all the above mentioned Documents (University's Institute Code: 561)|
|16||MHT CET/JEE Score Card|
- All the students are required to submit Attested Photocopies in Two (2) sets mentioned for above documents.
- All students are requested to keep enough attested Photocopies of all the documents submitted to the college at the time of admission, as the original documents wiil be returned to the students only after completion of their course.
- All students are required to scan their documents before submitting to the college for admission. These scanned documents have to be uploaded for submission for Scholarship etc.
Year Wise Cutoffs Ranks for CAP Round 1 for Open Category Students